The Reason Why Everyone Love Blogging

Why is blogging important
A lot of people worldwide proudly call their self a blogger, even i, I used to hate blogging at first because it frustrate me all those things about SEO, Backlinks, Meta tags, etc. I never thought that blogging would be this fun so I would list down some of the highlighted reason why most of people stick and love being a blogger

SHARING IDEAS

Blogging is essential way to share your idea and thoughts with everyone else, at first when I start blogging I really don’t know how to start , what topic would I choose but then after hard thinking i got myself an idea on blogging about Android because I love android and I know a lot about it, so i stick with that topic, and after years passed by I got more experience and knowledge about blogging so I started sharing my ideas about blogging too, that’s why blogging is one of the best way to share idea on our fellow netizen.


EARN ONLINE

I think every blogger knows this, if you’re a blogger you can earn money with your content that’s why many people spending a lot of hard work in their blog for it to earn more, Adsense is one of the Ad Network where in millions of website and blog used to monetize to their site/blog , So you can earn money by just sitting down your chair writing a good article and drives traffic to your blog, 

BUILDING COMMUNITIES

Many blogger, enter the world of blogging to connect with others to be part of something, meet new people to connect relatives and friends and to discuss on a certain topics

PROMOTING YOUR SELF

What is the best way to be known about your skills, talent or your creativity, many people blogging to share their self for example (Soccer Tutorial by you, or ARTS you made) By that you get exposes to other people.

HELPING INEED 

I think you already know this , I know you get a lot of knowledge in other blog sharing helpful importation for example before starting a blog I know that you search about how to start a blog first right? So other we are thankful that other blogger share their ideas and knowledge to others, that’s why they blog because they’re good on something to help other who don’t.

TO BE HEARD

Many writers engage them self to blog because as you know millions and millions of people now a days is connected to internet and spend a lot of their time in it. So that’s why writer start blogging to so that many people will notice his/her work.

Post a Comment

0 Comments